- If you are a Chiropractor in Ontario, you are required to have Emergency First Aid & CPR C
- Standard First Aid & CPR C is required for Osteopaths & CMCC Students
- BLS (Basic Life Support) is required for Naturopaths
- This course provides an overview of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid skills for the Chiropractic office.
- The course is geared specifically towards Chiropractors and Chiropractic offices.
- 6.5-7.5 hour course
- 3 year Red Cross certification
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, call, care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Red Cross First Aid & CPR eBook (250 pages, digital format delivered via email)
- Certification card, available online